Sedona Luxury Tours based in Scottsdale, Arizona specializes in vacation tours providing the ultimate in guided tours. Our many tour options are designed for you and your family. We have over 30 years of experience touring the best of Arizona.
All tours are in our Mercedes S – Class automobiles for your private touring comfort, safety and security. Experience the breathtaking Red Rock country of Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon with its spectacular vista’s, vortex’s and Hollywood movie past. Or perhaps your interests are in hiking the Grand Canyon or a tour of the Wild West haunts of the past where Wyatt Earp and Doc Holladay lived.
If your interests lean towards Arizona Native American history we have Montezuma’s Castle Indian ruins, and the mining ghost town of Jerome now a thriving “artist mecca” and Prescott’s “Whiskey Row” where Wyatt Earp and Doc Holiday roamed. If you are interested in Arizona’s military history we have a tour combining the vintage military aircraft and fighter museum, and the old aircraft bone yards where hundreds of warplanes are mothballed. We also offer tour to the Titan 2 Missile Silo Museum to see the last deactivated ballistic nuclear missile base in the country.
Or maybe the crown jewel of our tours a Grand Canyon Railway ride to the Grand Canyon and a overnight stay at the canyons edge under the stars with a day trip hike into the canyon.
If your a oenophile we have Wine tour tastings at most of the great 16 wineries of Northern and Southern Arizona.
If you have a very limited time in Arizona we offer a Scottsdale City Tour showcasing the best of Scottsdale with a Desert Preserve walk, Frank Lloyd Wrights Taliesin West Architecture School, and Scottsdale River Walk, and the spectacular art galleries of Old Town Scottsdale.
All tours include refreshments along the way, and door to door service
Call for Pricing 480.905.7014
-Why Travel With Us?-
- EFFICIENCY – We pack a mind-boggling amount of sightseeing into one day with our experienced guides who know the southwest, its streets, and its history. We do the driving and parking so you get to spend more time seeing and experiencing your destination. No folding maps or circling endlessly in parking lots. Guests have stated that they could never do what we do by themselves.
- INTERACTION – We don’t just drive you to your destination. We give you facts, history and information about the area. Plus your guide is always happy to answer your questions about the area.
- VALUE – Our tours are affordably priced compared to our competitors. You’ll get much more out of the money you spent to visit Arizona.
- COMFORT – We use only Mercedes S-class for your comfort, safety and security.
- SAFETY – Your safety is our first priority, and our guides are trained in safety skills and certified in CPR and First Aid.
- SECURITY – We are fully insured with so you can have peace of mind that you are fully covered should the unthinkable happen.
- WE ARE LOCAL – All our employees live here and know the area. We don’t use third party out of town call centers.
- WE ARE OWNER OPERATED – We have a vested interest in making your guided tour fantastic because we own the business. You can be sure to get very personal service from the moment you contact us and even after your tour experience is over.
- TIME EFFICIENT – You can see and learn a lot more with our guides than on your own.
- Our tour guides! They can tell you things you won’t find in a guide book, they have great story telling ability, and their enthusiasm for learning is unsurpassed.
- Our tour guides create unforgettable travel adventures for the whole family!
- We are committed to very high quality and personal service at all times.
- Your qualified tour guide has been hand-picked for his sense of humor and fun, knowledge and charm, attention to detail and good companionship. Our guides work to ensure that your expectations are met and exceeded.